Coconut Silk Soap

Coconut Silk Unscented Premium Handmade Soap - 6.5 oz

Regular price $ 17.99 $ 0.00

This one's not your ordinary bar of soap. It's made in a simple recipe for an amazing product. Pure coconut oil soap for a highly cleansing, yet deeply moisturizing bar. Only 75% of this bar is actually rendered into soap, the remaining 25% is pure, free-floating coconut oil for a truly moisturizing lather. You have to try it to believe it. Enriched with silk to enhance the creamy, dense lather.

Formulated in a precise balance of vegetable oils to yield a hard, long lasting bar of soap that replenishes moisture to skin. Enriched with Babassu and Jojoba oils, plus silk for a super creamy, luxurious foam-like lather.
To get the most out of your soap, we recommend storing it in a well drained soap dish between uses.
Due to the nature of handmade soaps, the appearance of the soap can change slightly from batch to batch. While we always do our best to adhere to consistent designs and colors, the product you purchase may appear different than what's pictured.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk, Aqua (Water), Sodium Hydroxide (Caustic Soda/Lye), Sodium Lactate, Silk Amino Acids

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews Write a review